Friday, July 31, 2009

Mohawks!

It is so stinking hot today (103 degrees) that we just stayed inside. I didn't want them watching TV all day, so somehow I came up with enough energy to give the boys some mohawks. What can I say? You do weird things when you're bored!
Josh and Marcus giving each other knuckle sandwhiches.
I used up the last of my hair goop that I used when I had short hair. We had fun, but what a mess it was to clean up all that hair! Andrew, Jacob and Jessica kept tromping through it.

I picked up Marcus from camp. He had a great time! He was homesick (which made me feel really good), so he was pretty glad to see me. He talked my ear off all the way back from Camp Morrow.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Parsley said...

Now all you need is some colored hairspray. Green or blue would be nice. Washes out though mom...haha.

Cat said...

Oh, there's nothing like a new hairdo to perk anyone up! And these are quite interesting. It looks like you figured out how to have fun without the sun ;}

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm sure the boys just thought they were the cat's meow! So did you end up cutting the mohawks off?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Yes, we did end up shaving the whole thing later that night. It was fun while it lasted, but know way am I going to let my kids have mohawks!

candy said...

The boys were having a blast with it. They look so good. Best friends Mohawks looked good I think. Man the picture of Marcus and Josh looking at each other caught me off guard. They look so much alike there.

Related Posts with Thumbnails