Monday, July 27, 2009

Grandma's 80th Birthday Part 2

These are the dear family that we were able to celebrate with. Nathan and Debbie, Jim and Kathy, Mom and Larry, Jackie, Josiah and Hailey, and Lily, Josh and I. I think we made Grandma's day!
I gave Josh the camera and he took several shots of Lily. You can really see her blue eyes in this one.
Jim and Kathy fell in love with Lily. Kathy begged to hold her and I was only too glad to let her so I could help Jackie with the party.
Josiah waiting patiently for his cake.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

candy said...

What a great birthday for Grandma Mary, all of you with her. Josh looks sad in the group picture, did he just get in trouble? I hope he was ok. Who is Kathy and??

candy said...

My Mom turned 71 today July 27th.She looks good too.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Kathy and Jim are my mom's cousins. Josh was bored. He hasn't been very photogenic lately.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Thanks for all your help, Stace! I think she was thrilled. I'm excited that we were able to do something for her.

Related Posts with Thumbnails