Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Four Wheelin' Mamas

Jackie and I had so much fun riding the fourwheelers. I was so hesitant when Steve wanted to buy one, but I have to admit that I ride it more than he does. Even though I love to dirt bike, it hurts my hips and pelvis a lot more. The four wheeler doesn't seem to bother me and I can ride it a lot longer.Whoo hoo! I think I might be telling Josh that I'm going by myself. They are used to be able to go because their daddy is great about taking them for rides. I'm the selfish one!
Here is another picture of the scenery outside of Heppner.
When we got back from camping, Jacob had a fever. As I was unpacking, he fell asleep on the floor like this. I thought it was so precious. Nana bought him a Blues Clues puppy and he is in love with it! I'm so glad he is feeling better now.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Parsley said...

I started to say 'glad to see you wearing a helmet' but then thought, oh yeah, she's married to a paramedic!

4Wheelers feel hard to control. I try to lean into them like a motorcycle and can't. Scares me.

We have an ATV..a Kawasaki 'Mule' that's more stable than a 4Wheeler. Less worries about a roll over. Hubby has a Honda 650 motorcycle.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Looks like you were bloggin' early this morning. Hope you were able to get back to sleep.

I'm so sorry Jacob got sick. I was worried he might because I saw him and Hailey swapping sippy cups a few times. Bummer! Hope he got over it quick. Both her and Josiah did.

Riding with you on the 4-wheelers was so much fun! I'm still thinking about it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails