Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Cabin/Tent

Here is the inside of the cabin. There were LOTS of bugs (dead and alive) and it was really dirty. The caretakers were there and kept telling me all of these horrible bat stories. Then they acted like I was crazy because I didn't want to stay in there with a baby! Duh!
Here is the little kitchen. The stove worked. Again, no running water, which made it more challenging.
Lily bundled up in her bunny suit.
I put the bassinet beside me in our little tiny tent.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Sound like our camping trips. :) I'm so sorry. That is gross having all those bugs. Next time, camp in the backyard.

Cat said...

For some reason I thought YOU were staying in the cabin and the rest of the family was in the tent. Oh, my. At least Lily was well bundled and darlingly cute!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Catherine, that was the plan, but it was so nasty, I decided to sleep in a tent, too. At least I knew my tent was bug and bat free!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm with you, Stacie. The cabin was great for eating around the CLEAN table and for cooking in the CLEAN kitchen (thanks to Michael) but other than that, yuck! Give me tent, please, even if my daughter does get sick and puke all over our sleeping bags, tent, pillows, Michael, etc...

Related Posts with Thumbnails