Tuesday, June 16, 2009

WWII Reenactors!

My boys have the greatest imaginations! Now that I blog, I can share them with you! They are totally back into WWII. Ever since they heard that their birthday party is going to be a WWII theme, they've started playing it again. I love the leaves for camo!
They have turned their playhouse into a WWII American Bunker.
Josh taped two bottles together and turned them into binoculars. They also put nails up so they can hang their weapons.
Josh put up this enormous flag pole and made a POW flag. It is so tall we can see it from the church parking lot!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

candy said...

They are amazing!!! I don't even know a tiny bit of what they know. I wish I did so I could teach Wyatt and MaKenna. Wyatt is so in to presidents and states right now.I wish I had your teaching skills to make it real for him.I love it when your boys used to knock on my door dressed like some war erra. They make me want to learn history.I love them.

Naomi said...

Looks like great fun Stacie.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Oh, they are so getting me in the mood for that party! We're going to have a great time. We'll have to start picking up some cheap squirt guns. I've got the water grenades! Bring on the fun and the history!

Related Posts with Thumbnails