Friday, June 26, 2009

Scrapbook Camp Pages (Part 1)

This weekend Steve took 5 of the kids to the beach and left me with Lily so that I could get caught up on my scrapbooking. Do I have an amazing husband or what? Here are a few pages that I have done so far. The title on the first page is "Mother of Six".
The Title on this one is "Tiny Fingers, Tiny Toes". It also has a Bible verse on the side.
"Lily's Birth Story"
"Affection" is simple, but I love the open space and the coordinating papers. I've probably done 15 pages so far. I'm almost done with Lily then I will start to work on the family album. My sister and I got to go to a Hawaiian BBQ restaurant that was yummy, and then we went shopping. Lily has been so good and I'm getting a ton done!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

candy said...

nice pages Stacie. I really like all of them. You are really pumpin them out. Hows scrapbook camp going? Is everyone there?Love you

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Everyone is here but you!

Cat said...

I can't dedide if I'd like to have gone with Steve and the kids to the beach, or be with you scrapbooking and eating Hawaiian BBQ. The pages look good, Stacie. I pray you are having a wonderful time together too. Someday...I would love to be there too.
vomqui

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Cat, you sound just like my mom!

Naomi said...

Great pages Stacie. Sounds like heaps of fun.

Related Posts with Thumbnails