Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Pictures of The Kids

Steve took this picture of the bottom four children, Jacob, Lily, Jessica and Andrew.
I love this picture of Lily! She looks pretty.
Rachel came over the other day for a visit. I got this picture of of Ann and Jessica holding their real live baby dolls! They are both going to be such good mommies when they grow up.
Here is Mary and Lily side by side. Mary is almost 2 months and Lily is almost 3 months now.

As for life...

It's been pretty mellow around here lately. Payday was Monday, so that means a day of shopping with Steve and the kids. Jessica and I both got haircuts. I just wanted mine shorter since Lily is grabbing it.

Yesterday morning, my friend, Helena, came over for a visit. Jacob had a little fever on and off all day. No other symptoms, he just slept a LOT! My stepmom, Diana, came and took the four older children to the ranch to spend the night. They were thrilled! Steve surprised me and came home from work yesterday to help take care of Jacob. We ended up having a very pleasant evening together and watched "Three Amigos" after dinner.

Lily is awake and it is 3:00 a.m. I've put her in the swing trying to get her back to sleep, so I thought I would take a minute to catch up on my blog.

Today, Steve and I are going to work on the weeds and repairing the lawn. Snickers has been digging holes (grrrr). We bought soil and grass seed the other day so hopefully we'll get to it if overtime doesn't interrupt us.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cat said...

I loved reading about your day, thank you very much! Thank you for the call too; I needed that. Hopefully, my days to come will have space for me to do something on MY blog!

Parsley said...

Cute pics!

On the Magic Muck: I think the recipe was off in the book and I never bothered re-measuring. Just add more water until it seems solid when you move your hand through quickly but liquid when you let it sit.

A little trial and error.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

The kids are adorable. I love seeing her in that little purple shirt that Jess and Hailey wore. It's so cute!

candy said...

Are the babies already startig to roll over? I haven't had a baby in a while so I can't imagine already rolling over. The kids are so cute. all of them. I love to see Mary with Lil.Like MaKenna & Jess.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

No, they aren't rolling all the way over yet. Just to the side. They do remind me of Jess and MaKenna, too!

Naomi said...

Stacie Jacob is a particularly gorgeous child isn't he?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Well I think he is!

Related Posts with Thumbnails