Monday, June 8, 2009

My Little Men

I was playing with my camera this morning and caught some cute pictures of the boys. I think it looks really cute in black and white. Andrew is so amazingly photogenic! These are my wild and crazy boys! I don't have mellow kids, they are loud, obnoxious and have lots of energy, but they are mine and God has entrusted them to us. I am so interested to see how God directs all this energy when they are old enough to get jobs. What will they be? I can only guess...
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel and Family said...

Those are great photos! I especially like the one of Joshua and Marcus with their arms around eachother... buds for life.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Love the B&W photos. I never think about turning my camera to that mode. I need to try to start remembering to do that.

candy said...

I agree with Rachel that is a great picture of Josh and Marcus. It really shows their closeness.I'd love a copy of it.You can e-mail it to me and I can copy it.Such sweet boys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails