Saturday, June 20, 2009

Hair Cuts/Garden/Friend

Lily kept pulling my hair, so I decided to get it cut shorter. It's not my favorite length, but it will have to do. Jackie says I look like a mom again. Hmmmm, not sure how I should take that! LOL!
Jessica got her hair cut, too. She wants it long, but she has hair like me...THIN! Poor girl. It looks so stringy when it's long.
My friend, Helena, came over twice this week with her children. This was quite a treat. We don't get together very often. We had a very nice visit both times. She just loves Lily!
Andrew came up with this idea. He hung a pot in one of the trees. I looked at it and thought, "That is really cute!". So I bought potting soil and some petunias and we planted these pots to together and hung them in our cherry tree. It made him feel so special!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cat said...

I can't believe how much Lily looks like Hayley in some pictures. You look just fine in your new 'do', but I know you like your hair longer.

Robin said...

I love the pots in the tree! What a great idea.

Have I told you enough times how much I love the banner photo of your kids?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I love the banner, too. I just wish I had all the kids in it, but Lily and Jacob were sleeping! Thanks! I'll tell Andrew you liked the pots.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I really love the hanging pot idea. Good job, Andrew! Maybe he'll be a landscaper. I could totally see him doing that.

You so look like a mom! LOL!

Related Posts with Thumbnails