Monday, June 8, 2009

Growing Like a Weed!


I can't believe how fast this baby is growing. She is 2 1/2 months now! She is such a delight to us! The kids go crazy when she smiles.
Jessica and I are always fighting about who is going to dress her. I finally had to put my foot down and tell her you can give me suggestions, but I am her mom and I get to have the final say! When she gets to be a mommy then she will get that luxery. Sorry, I'm going to be selfish. I've waited six years to get another girl!

She is now 10 lbs and 13 oz!
She holds her head up pretty good now. She loves to swing in her swing and she likes to stand and push up with her feet on your lap.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel and Family said...

That is so funny, you and Jessica fighting over clothes! You're right.. she'll get her chance with her own babies!

candy said...

She is sitting up so straight,for 2mths old. Your kids always did things so quick. They weren't little infants very long. Dennis and I always would say "can you believe they are doing that already" MaKenna was like that too,now that I'm thinking about it.
Lily looks so cute. I can already tell we're going to be competing with MaKenna over Rylie(new baby) too. You know how she loves babies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails