Sunday, June 14, 2009

Finally Got To Scrap! Part 2

I am in love with this page and was thrilled when I foudn the Bible verse that went so perfectly well with it. "They Word is a lamp to my feet, and a light to my path."
I went with a monocromatic look with the light and deep purples. I also added the dried flowers to enhance it with just a touch of greenery to break it up some.

Here are the new paper flowers I bought. I love mixing up the patterns! Lily was sleeping the whole time, so I pumped these out in about 2 hours! It felt awesome to get something accomplished today. Now I need to figure out something quick and easy for dinner! How about Top Ramen? Ha, ha!!!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

candy said...

These pictures are wonderful. Just wait until MaKenna sees these she willlovethem too. Last time we were at your house we were looking for pages of Lily. She wanted to see some so bad. When is scrap camp again? I have a small kitchen table do you need to borrow?

Jennifer said...

Good job. I haven't been able to scrap in months. This blog thing is my scrapbook now.

Parsley said...

Oh...I love the top photo with the rings around baby's toe!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Isn't that fun? One friend who is a photographer gave me the idea and another friend who wants to be a photographer took it when I told her about the shot! I just loved how it turned out. I also like the textures of her little newborn wrinkled feet. It goes to show how pruny they get in all that water!

OurLilFullFam said...

I have loved that picture of her feet too, how very sweet with a bible verse too!

Stephanie

Lighthouse Prayer Line said...

Hi Stacie,

Thanks for sharing that with us! We love your
site!! Amen & amen! :)

Hey. If you get the opportunity, would you
mind praying for the prayer requests that are
on our main page?

May the Lord bless you and your family!!

Mark, Lynn, Brooke & Carley Seay
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org

ps - please consider "following" our blog
-or- atleast grab one of our free, linking,
blue buttons. ( see top sidebar at
www.LighthousePrayerLine.org ).

•´.¸¸.•¨¯`♥.Visit Us Soon!.♥´¯¨•.¸¸.´•

Related Posts with Thumbnails