Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day Recap

Steve had to work on Father's Day, so I asked Diana to meet me at the fire station so we could do a photo shoot with him. The kids did real well and Steve was pretty cooperative. He hates to have his picture taken! I love this picture of them all lined up on Engine 7.
Here are a few cards I whipped up on Sunday morning! Yeah, I'm real prepared aren't I? I love the paper and the buttons. Fast and simple. No stamping required!
Here is another variation using some of the same materials. I forgot to call my FIL and my step dad. I remembered in the morning, but thought I would let them sleep in. The day just escaped me after that, so I called both of them on Monday morning and apologized. I barely even saw my father (Russ) at church. It was crazy there too. It's hard to visit when you are trying to gather and herd six children out the door! What is even more frustrating is that is where people like to give me stuff! My hands are already full with papers, diaper bags, craft projects, Bibles and children! I have a great idea! Follow me out to the car or better yet, throw it in the back of the Suburban. It's never locked! I appreciate the stuff, but my hands can only hold so much. OK, I'm off my soap box now.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Rachel and Family said...

Yay!! I'm so glad your blog is back to normal!

Your pictures are SUPER!! I LOVE THEM!!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Cute cards and cute pictures. I'm so proud of the kids for doing the Relay for Life. What a great thing. I can't believe you guys got Jess to walk for an hour. That is amazing! I don't think I could have gotten Josiah to do that.

Cat said...

Great "Dad" picture on Engine 7 with all the kids. I love seeing your DH with your DC. Isn't this fun?

Jessica said...

Love the Father's Day pic w/ the fire engine! I understand about having a hubby who doesn't like his pic taken! Looks like it turned out alright, though!

Related Posts with Thumbnails