Saturday, May 16, 2009

This is So Much Fun!

There is just something about dressing up a Baby Girl! I LOVE it! Jess and I picked up this little pant and shirt outfit for her for $7!
This little capri outfit used to be Jess'. I found it in her baby box and tried it on her. A perfect fit!
Jess wanted her to wear this little sundress that was Hailey's. It was too cold, so I tried it on her and took a picture.
Jess and I found this little panda outfit! I love the little panda on her behind! Jess took this picture.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Lilly is growing up so fast. She is even getting that bald path on the back of her head. She really is adorable and I agree it is so much fun to dress a girl.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Those outfits are just too cute! She looks great in Turquois.

I love that she's getting some chub on her. It is so cute to see her in Hailey's clothes. I think Hailey wore that pink dress once. Glad it is getting a little more use.

Related Posts with Thumbnails