Thursday, May 14, 2009

Afternoon Tea Party

Jessica wanted to take this picture of Lily with a bloom from the Snowball bush. It matched her outfit.
Here are the kids having a tea party with the tea set that their late Great-Grandma Jeske made. Marcus is giving me his best English face!
Tea parties are getting a little easier because Marcus knows what to do now and helps pour and supervise the sugar and cream. I gave them pretzels for their tea snack.
I gave Jacob a plastic cup, but he still managed to get a hold of a tea cup and break it during clean up.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cat said...

Oh, what fun! They look so cute too. We have tea parties in my class sometimes, and the kids are VERY well behaved, hold their hands and fingers the English way, and speak British English. It is hysterical.

Beth said...

How fun...I love tea parties!

Lily is growing so fast!

Enjoy all you posts.

Drop by my sight today and see what I've posted!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Which Beth is this? Where is your site?

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

The kids look like they're having a great time. You are so brave to do that when Jacob is awake.

Love the picture of Lily with the flowers.

Looks like Beth is an advertisment.

Hope you're having a good day. I'm go to go get blonde again this afternoon.

Love ya, Jackie

Natalie said...

What a cute idea. I love when the brother's participate too! Sonoma doesn't let her brother's off the hook very easily, and if no one's available she invites Grami over.

Related Posts with Thumbnails