Monday, May 11, 2009

Snow Ball Tree Fight! Mother's Day Prt. 2

C
Candy and Dennis came over for a little while last night. I don't know how it started but I heard a bunch of commotion outside so I grabbed the camera! The kids were ganging up on Candy and having a snowball fight with the blooms on the snow ball tree.

Now some of you might think I'm crazy for letting my kids tear blooms off the tree. I have to tell you, they have these snow ball fights the whole time the tree is blooming and it looks like not one snowball is missing. There are thousands of them on that tree!

It is good clean fun and lots of good exercise!

Thanks, Candy for being such a good sport! I love seeing you play with my kids.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Wow! You were quite the blogger this weekend. I'm so jealous I couldn't be part of your "snowball" fight! That is much fun.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

There will be some left for the Luau!

candy said...

Watch out though Jackie, NO MERCIE!LOL.I was so much fun for me. Thank you all for giving me a wonderful end to my Mothers day. Love you all.

Related Posts with Thumbnails