Friday, May 8, 2009

OMSI Science Fair at the Library

I took the four older kids to OMSI Science Fair at the Library. Andrew saw computer for "Toddlers" and just died! I could hardly pull him away from it!
Look how much fun he's having! Don't you just love his little sweater vest? He loves wearing it!
They had a bunch of brain teasers (which I'm hopeless at). Jess had fun with them because they are hands on.
Marcus liked the paw prints. They were really cool. The only thing that stunk was that I found myself about 2 feet away from a stinkin' snake! I HATE snakes!!!! I jumped and tried not to scream! All my kids had to go and pet it, which was just fine as long as I was all the way across the library from it! I'm glad they like them, though, despite my fears.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cat said...

I'm glad you were able to take them to this fabulous field trip!! They appear to be enjoying themselves immensely. That's where you were when I called to ask for the specific name of the book you are studying now, the one you read to me part of yesterday. Can you email me the name? I tried to order it, thought I found it, but was unsure.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

How fun! Why does everyone always have to throw in a snake? Urrgh!

Related Posts with Thumbnails