Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Firefighter!

Steve came by with the booster and said hi to the kids and I. They love to see anything related to the fire department coming down their driveway!

Here is my man, Steve. I finally got a picture of him in the bay with the ambulances. He is an excellent paramedic and he has been a Lt. on his shift for several years now. We are very proud of him and he is our hero. I can't believe that tomorrow is our 14th anniversary! Love you, Sweets! Thanks for working so hard so that I can stay home with the children. I appreciate it so much.
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Happy Anniversary!!! We have some great guys, don't we.

Jessica said...

Happy Anniversary to you both, that's fabulous!

candy said...

Happy Anniversary. I am proud of both of you. You have a wonderful life together. Do you have plans?I have the kids but I can come over for a while so you can go to lunch. let me know.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

That would be awesome, Candy! I'll call you!

Rachel and Family said...

What a great catch Stacie!

Looking forward to tomorrow!
xoxo

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Happy Anniversary, Stace! I can't believe we've both been married for 14 years. The time goes so fast. I'll never forget what a beautiful bride you were.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Thanks, everyone!

Related Posts with Thumbnails