Monday, May 25, 2009

Mellow Memorial Day

Today ended up being VERY mellow. I am still recovering from the Luau.

I read a few articles from my new Above Rubies magazine. It's not gripping me yet, I don't know why. Usually, I can't put it down.

I tried to take the kids for a hike at the Mountian Ranch, but it was so windy. I couldn't take Lily out when Jacob could barely stand it. We went to Shriner's Farm and looked at the zebras and giraffs. Came home and made lunch (sandwhiches).

The best thing I got to do today was scrapbook! I never get to. I prayed that I might have an opportunity to do it today. Between Lily sleeping and nursing and Jacob, Jessica and Andrew "helping" I managed to get 4 pages done for Lily's Baby Book. Man, did that feel good! My pregnancy, Blessing Shower and a double layout for my garden is scrapbooked.

I made dinner (leftovers), and bathed all of the little ones. I can't wait for bed! I hope I get lots of rest because I am going to have a very busy day tomorrow. The dishwasher repairman is coming to fix the brand new dishwasher, I'm having a yard of bark chip delivered, Mom's Morning Out and a doctor's appointment for Marcus to figure out what to do about his allergies. They are so bad this year that he can't even go outside. Benedryl and Claritin are NOT working! I don't know what to do. It's time he goes in.

That's about it for now...Life is good and the Lord is with me. I hope to homeschool to morrow, but we'll see how it goes. Good thing I homeschool during the summer!

2 comments:

Cat said...

I'm finished with school, so I am flying high! I told Kelly about the Shriners Farm too. He and Marcus are here visiting. I am in heaven. Stay mellow, my dear friend!

reebripa

Toni Floyd said...

Is it just me or do you think the allergies are worse this year for your family? Most of us around here have been sneezing and snotting for a couple of months now. Courtney, Shane, and Nathan have it the worst but I've noticed myself having more troulbles with it than in the past.
We had a very mellow Memorial Day also. That is fine with me, though. The next two or three weeks are going to be very busy and then I'll slow down. (school, baseball, dance, gymnastics, etc.)I am looking forward to Summer vacation. We have family coming out from Tennissee, Kelsey's dance competition at Seaside, and my 20th highschool reunion. Not too mention, Nathan are planning on going to Camp Morrow. Quite the summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails