Monday, May 11, 2009

Jacob's First Buzz! Sniff, Sniff


I couldn't believe it when Steve called me in and I saw this! He said, "I guess I used too short of a blade." Oh my, I was in shock!

He did like getting his hair buzzed and he hated all the hair on his body. I always put a towel around them or at least keep their shirt on, but Steve doesn't it differently. He just throws them in bath real quick.

So here is a before and after shot of my little blondie. When he walks by, I have to do a double take because he doesn't look like my child! I hope his curls come back. I miss them.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

That bottom picture is just too precious! He looks like a different kid now. I'd definitely use a longer guard next time. Wow!

OurLilFullFam said...

Ah, this reminds me of when my kids decided to cut each other's hair!! It will grow back!!

Stephanie

Related Posts with Thumbnails