Saturday, May 16, 2009

Birthday Tea!

Jessica wanted to go to the Tea Parlor for her birthday. She had to twist my arm to go! LOL!
It was so fun to be with "my Girls"!
Lily started fussing, but then she fell asleep in this weird angle. At least I was able to finish my tea without nursing.
Bev put a candle in the creampuff. Everyone sang happy birthday to her and it was so sweet. She gave her a beautiful pearl bracelet with a teapot charm on it. I told Jess, that maybe someday she could work here. Wouldn't that be fun? Bev said she certianly knows all the ropes!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Yeah, you figured out the live traffic feed!

Jessica just looks so pretty in her dress at the tea parlor. So glad you got to go to tea with "the girls".

Happy Birthday, Jess! Can't wait to see you at your Luau birthday party!

Related Posts with Thumbnails