Monday, May 11, 2009

All of Us! Mother's Day Prt. 3


I asked Candy if she would take a picture of us all together. I gathered all the kids from what they were doing and had an impromptu photo. It's very impromptu considering Jacob is in his diaper and Andrew is still in his towel after their baths!

We even got Snickers in it!

I had a nice relaxing Mother's Day. I went to church, sang "Above Rubies" as a tribute to Mother's. Pastor Doug even prayed for me before I started my song. It was such a sweet blessing.

After church, Steve ran to Papa Murphy's so I wouldn't have to cook. Then he took a nap and I puttered around the garden while Lily was napping.

I made up a quick dinner and then caught up on my American Idol (thanks Diana for recording it).

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Rachel and Family said...

I just love all your pictures Stacie!! What a great big happy family!
I think my favorite is of Josh sitting on Missy with the flag. That one should be framed! It's GREAT!!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Happy Mother's Day, Sis!

Related Posts with Thumbnails