Thursday, April 9, 2009

A Trip To Portland-Pho Vans

Marcus took this picture as we were waiting for our food. Pho Vans is a Vietnamese restaurant that is my favorite place to go! Steve said if I had a girl he would take me there. The kids did really good!
It is a really clean and nicely decorated restaurant.
This is what I always get. I can't even remember how it's spelled, but basically it is this chicken/noodle bowl with chopped up lettuce, cucumbers, carrots, bean sprouts (which I pick out) with this really yummy light fish sauce that you pour over it. It is topped with some peanuts. It's huge and it's light. The seasoning on the chicken is unexplainable!
Josh doesn't like the veggies, but the kids couldn't get enough of the chicken and noodles. We even convinced them to put the fish sauce on it and they loved it!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Oh, my mouth is watering looking at that chicken dish. They are soooo good! I know what you mean. It is so light, you can eat a ton.

OurLilFullFam said...

Looks good, I have never tried anything like that. I just might have to now that I know what to order!

CB said...

Looks delicious! We also get stared at a lot when we go to restaurants, hee hee. Pictures are great!

Related Posts with Thumbnails