Sunday, April 12, 2009

Our Little Easter Lily

This is the Easter dress my stepmom bought her. Isn't it beautiful? Believe it or not, it barely fit her! Another week, and I would have never gotten it to button.
This little bonnet was perfect for easter. It's not a very good picture, but I just wanted to show you how delicate and antique it looks.
I bought her an Easter lily, but Jacob broke the blooms off and then yanked the whole thing out of the ground. Grrrrr. Mom put these in her swing and told me to take a picture.
I know she's crying, but it was the only picture I got of her with her bonnet and sweater on. I weighed her today and she is now eight pounds!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cat said...

She is completely and totally adorable!

Rachel and Family said...

Lily is so precious! I just love her dress! I can't believe how much older she looks already.

At least Jacob didn't break the real Lily!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

What a gorgeous dress! I don't know where the bonnet came from. I don't recognize it at all. It is so sweet! Lily is just so adorable.

OurLilFullFam said...

So sweet, her looks are changing so fast!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I forgot how cute this dress was, too. How old is she here? What a couple of weeks?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

She must have been 3 to 4 weeks old, I'm guessing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails