Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Lily is One Month!

Jessica and I put Lily in this pretty blue dress for Sunday. She looked so sweet in it!
I'm just loving my little Lily!

I didn't blog yesterday (that's weird). I just didn't have much to say. It was Steve's day off, but he ended up going to work from 12:00 to 8:30 p.m. So I had to Tae Kwon Do by myself. I dropped the older kids off and then went to get the oil changed in the rig, ran some errands and grabbed a decaf coffee and hot chocolate for the little kids. It turned out fine. Came home and made a new chicken recipe.

Super Moist Chicken

1/3 cup mayo
2 TBS of tomato sauce

Mix together and dip chicken tenderloins in it. Then dip into bread crumbs. Bake at 350 till they aren't pink. Doesn't take that long. Very easy!

We homeschooled in the morning as well. I got everything done by history. But I loved the fact that at night we were able to read "Hank the Cowdog". I love reading this book to the kids. It is so funny! You can really play up the voices and make it ten times funnier. I had to force the kids to go to bed!

Today is Mom's Morning Out. I will leave all of the kids here with Steve except Lily. It will be nice to get out. I will homeschool in the afternoon. Should be a mellow day. Steve will probably try to get overtime in the afternoon.

Steve and I watched "Yes Man". Don't bother. I can not believe how much cussing there was in a PG-13 movie! Yikes, two F-Words, and lots of others, and the sexual content was appalling. Also, "Australia" was not very good either. I didn't bother finishing it.

We are watching a lot of "I Love Lucy". The kids and I just love it. I can not believe what good clean fun it is. It is so refreshing! We can get them off Netflix.

Steve's making breakfast and Lily wants to be fed, so I better scoot!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Cat said...

I watched Australia with Kimber and loved it. Maybe it was the setting? I don't know. You and Lily look lovely!

candy said...

That blue dress is so cute. You look so good in that shirt. I love it. It's my favorite on you. Sounds like a good day. Love you. It's Tuesday!!! Can't hardly wait for the paper.

Toni Floyd said...

Go to Unplugged on the internet to get Christian movie reviews. It's on the Focus on the Family website. That way you won't waste your money and time watching movies you'll regret later. Is Marcus's article going to be in today's paper?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

He was hoping for today! Once it's up, I'll blog it! We are so excited for him!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I love seeing Lily in Hailey's dresses. It is just amazing to me how little Hailey once was to be able to fit into it. I got that dress from Amy McRostie. I'll have to email her and tell her to check out your blog.

Love your shirt, you look gorgeous!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I found this shirt at Fred Meyers and got it on sale for $10. It's one of my favorites! I just hope I can keep it from getting all stained up. I try to avoid solid colors and go for prints to hide the stains.

CB said...

You look so beautiful! That book sounds awesome, I may need to pick that up. I love funny books for the kids.

I LOVED Australia, lol. I thought it was one of the best movies I've seen in a very long time.

However, we also rented "Yes Man" & I was equally as appalled & disturbed by it. I don't recommend that movie to anybody. They really stretched the limits of PG-13.

Related Posts with Thumbnails