Monday, April 6, 2009

Jackie and I's Birthday

Jackie meets Lily for the first time.
Before we went to tea we had Steve take a picture of us real quick. We turned 34! Yikes! That's half way to 68!
I am ashamed to say I forgot to take pictures at tea. The reason why is because Little Miss Lily decided to have her awake time during it. She was getting fussy and I ended up having to nurse her twice. She never did fall asleep. Everyone fell in love with her at the tea parlor and I keep getting the sweetest compliments on her name. People really seem to like it! I did take this picture of her right when we got there. Jackie and I had a nice time, afterwards we went to Kmart and spent some birthday money on some shirts. I also got Lily and beautiful Stargazer Lily to plant in her honor. I try to get a rose bush or a Mum or something when each child is born. Jacob's Mum died last year, so I need to pick out something for him. Mini-roses seem to work the best. I found a really cute Easter dress for Jessica for $10!
After we shopped we our cousin Kerripaula and her four girls came over to the house to meet Lily. It was good to see her, she seems to be doing really well.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Actually, Jessica took this picture of us. She did great! I had so much fun. Don't forget to call Bev and get her to send you the tea pictures. Also, I want a copy of that picture of me meeting Lily for the first time. She's just so precious! I can't wait for her to come to my house so I can spoil her.

CB said...

happy bday to both of you! You guys look awesome!! I cracked up, 1/2 way to 68, lol.

OurLilFullFam said...

You both look great and it sounds like you had a great time.

Related Posts with Thumbnails