Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Healing




I just went to the doctor today and he said I look well-rested and that I'm walking a lot better. Yeah! My hips and pelvis still ache and hurt, but I'm doing everything I can for them.


Yesterday, we just hung out. Steve was working and I decided to not go into town today. I sprayed weeds when Lily was sleeping and tried cleaning the house up. The kids played outside a bunch since the weather was so good.


This afternoon should be more of the same. I've homeschooled all week and the kids are doing really well getting back into the routine. I was expecting the worst, but Josh has actually been better than all three of them. His attitude has dramatically changed. Jessica's attitude is the nasty one now. We've had lots of breaks.


I just received all of my 150 plus pictures in the mail today. Oh, my I have a lot of scrapbooking to do! I can't wait till the end of June!


Bev Peters, if you read this, Thank you so much for the adorable card! I've never seen anything so cute! I love the eyelet for the binky!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're very welcome! It's one I copied from a gal online! I saw it and just had to make my own for you! Glad you liked it! ~Bev~

Related Posts with Thumbnails