Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good and Bad Attitudes Homeschooling

I love this picture. Josh is working diligently, and there is Marcus in the corner for smarting off. This is pretty typical at our house when it's time to homeschool. Marcus is EXTREMELY bright, but has a hard time controlling his tongue. Josh is starting to learn that it does pay off to have to go on break because it just takes that much longer to homeschool.
He is doing so much better on his math and phonics this year. It is very exciting! School has always been a challenge to Josh.
I'm starting to pay the boys to do some odd jobs. I asked Josh to clean up the mud room. He did a fantastic job! I love the fact that he took the time to organize it!
That was worth $5.00!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Good job, Josh! Tell him Aunt Jackie's proud of him. Are you sure that's the same mud room? LOL!

Candy said...

WOW!!! I am so very proud of You Josh. You did a wonderful job. Way to shoe your Mom you love her. Love you Candy

Candy said...

Uh? That's... Way to show sorry. Josh I am also very Thankful to The Lord for helping you with school. I know school can be tough at times, but for you to hang in there and keep trying is rewarding. Love Candy

Related Posts with Thumbnails