Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Flower Beds

I am just loving how my candy tuft is filling out (that's the white flowers). I eventually want all of this to be solid flowers. No dirt showing. it's taken me 3 years to get it that this.
The cherry tree fully bloomed.
This is pretty much all filled out now. I love it! Just a few bare patches.
Here is another angle of the flaux (sp?) and candy tuft. Those bushes are the left are going to be bright yellow in a few weeks. I can't wait to show you!
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Cat said...

'Phlox'is lovely...in fact all your beds are lovely. We had snow again this morning so all we have is daffydowndillies still, and some garlic!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Josiah saw these pictures and said, "OOOh, that looks pretty!"

Robin said...

Nice work!! I love the walls.

So pretty.

Rachel and Family said...

So jealous!!
I would love a whimsical, magical, cottage like garden. I do weeds well.
My rose bushes are starting to grow again after my mutilating them last fall. I can't believe they're coming back for more!

CB said...

Beautiful!!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails