Saturday, April 25, 2009

Cherry Festival 2009

Dennis and Candy saved my bacon when Steve went for overtime. We had promised the kids to take them to the Cherry Festival Parade. There is no way I could have done it myself. Especially, since the two older boys were not there to help.
Andrew looks so cute in his hat!
Lily was snuggled up in the Ergo, but I was freezing! I'm still cold.
Candy looks great here! She never coughed once during the parade. Usually, the cold makes her cough.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

candy said...

We enjoyed our time with you and your kids. I knew my buddie would go straight to Dennis they are pretty close. I am glad you met Tia, the lady that you bought the little house from. That's cool the similarities between you and them. Moving because of the fourth child.
You know God is good. I wouldn't have been able to even be outside because of the wind and cold. I am a loved daughter for sure. He takes care of me daily. I can't even tell you how better I can breathe. I could sing praises all day to my Lord!!!
Love that picture of Andrew.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Looks cold! Kids look like they're having agood time though. I agree with you on the Cherry Head Guy.

Related Posts with Thumbnails