Tuesday, April 28, 2009

A Cheaper Plate for Large Families


I was complaining about how fast we were going through paper plates to my stepmom. She suggested that we use these fry boats that you can get at Cash and Carry. These boats are only $10 for 250 of them! You can't use them for anything that is too greasy or wet unless you have a paper towel or napkin on the bottom. They are great for desserts, snacks, sandwhiches, and sides. Just wanted to share in case you have a large family like ours.

Oh, you can also double them if you need them to be a bit more sturdy.

Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

OurLilFullFam said...

Hey what a great idea for lunch and stuff, very easy cleanup! Thanks

Stephanie

Cat said...

Wow! I think that's a great idea for this summer when all the kiddos are here! Thanks to Diana!!

Rachel and Family said...

What a great idea! And stuff isn't rolling off the plates!

CB said...

Wow those are awesome!

The Southern Housewife said...

I'm so sorry, but I have to cringe at the sight of those. The environmental repercussions of disposable products are something I have to take into consideration when I get anything for my family. Please please do not take this as judging or coming from malice because I have none. :) I come from a place of only love for this one Earth that He gave us and that our children will have to deal with.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Hmmm, that seemed kind of harsh. Considering that I am using paper that composts rather than styrafoam. It's PAPER, it breaks down!

Related Posts with Thumbnails