Sunday, April 19, 2009

4-Wheeler Fun!

This is my dad and stepmom's ranch. The weather was beautiful so we took the 4-wheeler out and had a great time. This is the trailer that God blessed us with and we were able to pay cash for last year. It even has a ramp! Steve built the wooden sides. I'm so proud of him, he did a great job on it.
Here the old Suburban and the trailer.
Jacob loves to ride on it! Yes, we wear helmets, so don't worry!
Diana watched Lily and I was able to go for a ride all by myself. It was 45 minutes of PURE fun! I think every mom needs just a little recooperation time. It was just me, the 4-wheeler and the beautiful country. God blessed me as I worried about nothing for a few minutes. Most of you might not know this but I love to ride dirt bikes, 4 wheelers and horses!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Oh, I'm so jealous! I want to get out on the dirt bike so bad. You look great on the 4-wheeler. So glad you got to have a little time by yourself. The tractor is so adorable! Did you get to take it home or does it stay at the ranch?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

It stays at the ranch which is fine with me. The boys would drive me crazy with their fighting!

Related Posts with Thumbnails