Friday, March 6, 2009

My Beautiful Twin Sis!

Jackie just got her hair done and I just though it looked so cute!
Jackie with her daughter, Hailey and my Jacob. These two kids have a love hate relationship!
Jackie and I got to spend a ton of time together this last weekend. She came up for a wedding and then spent two nights with me. She put on a blessing shower for Sonya (my SIL) and I on Sunday. Each night we went to bed around 7:30 and talked for about 4 or 5 hours. It was awesome! Don't her little braids look cute? Love you, Sis!
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

You're so sweet! It wasn't quite blonde enough for Michael, but I really like. To me, it wasn't too shockingly blonde.

It is so good to have you back in Blogland!

Amy said...

You both are so lucky to have one another. I don't think there is anything quite like the bond between sisters. I may have to have you adopt me into the fold since I don't have a sister myself :)

Candy said...

Oh Jackie looks so cute. I absolutely love her hair and especially the braids. I love braids on Angela and MaKenna. So cute.

Cat said...

Not only does Jackie look darling, like a little character in a movie from long ago, but your house looks great in the background. Did you have her two and your 5 running around there? Look at your counters, your table, your bouquet!!! Everything looks like a movie set, Stacie.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Catherine,

My jaw hit the floor when you said that. I can't believe your evaluation of my house. I guess I'm always critical. I want my house to look homey. I love pretty things. Unfortunatly, it's not real practical at this stage of my life!

Yes, we had all the kiddos there (7 of them 10 and under).

Amy, consider yourself adopted! We have several friends who say the same thing. We can't imagine what life would be like without a twin sis, much less a sis. So from now on you are one of our honorary sis's! Love you!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Amy,
Welcome to the family. That is the great thing about being in the Body of Christ. We really are adopted sisters!

Related Posts with Thumbnails