Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Jacob Capers

I caught Jacob with the baby powder. I have had three children now do the "baby powder" thing. He was so upset because he doesn't like anything on his hands.
Jacob giving Snicker's a huge hug.
Daddy examines Jacob's haircut. He continually says he looks so different and how much he misses the curls. I keep telling him that I'm sure they will grow back.
Jacob and his cute little doggie vacuum. Yes, that is a diaper changing table in our dining room area. That's what happens when you are in the Baby Stage for almost 11 years!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cat said...

Jacob is a cute blond, curly tank, Stacie! I love it that you have time to take these and post them before you are focused on another little one. AND! You have to change those babies somewhere, and you will need help to supervise, so why not the dining room?

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I love your changing table in the living room. It sure is handy and it isn't in the way. Jacob is just too funny. I think his new haircut looks handsome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails