Sunday, March 22, 2009

It's a Girl!

This is Jackie, Stacie's sister letting you all know that it is 10pm and my sis just called me to tell me I've got a new niece, Lilly Marie. I'm so excited! Everything went really fast! Her water broke at 8:30pm and the baby was born by 10pm. Both baby and mamma are doing great although Stacie's back is in a lot of pain as the baby was sunny-side up. She said it was fast and furious! She was about ready to get a massage so hopefully her back will be feeling better by tomorrow. Stacie said she's got lots of dark hair. Lilly hadn't been weighed or measured yet, so I don't have any stats. Stacie will post pictures as soon as she gets home from the hospital. Praise God for another healthy baby girl for Stacie and Steve! Thanks to all who have prayed for her during this difficult pregnancy. God blessed her with a quick (and early) birth. Happy Birthday, Lilly Marie!

11 comments:

candy said...

Oh my, Stacie I am so happy for all of you. Lily is beautiful. And I got to hear her cry (Dianna let me hear over the phone). God is so good!!! I just read your blog for today. What a blessing He gave you when you realize what your doing and submit to Him, he then goes and gives you the desires of your heart. I am truly blessed to witness His love for you. I am so anxious to see her. You did good. Love you so much.

CB said...

Wow, how awesome! Congratulations!! I am so excited & happy for you! How wonderful it was "fast & furious" (the same way my last one came) :)
Blessings to you & your new little one!!!!

Amy said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I'm so happy for all of you. Can't wait to see Lilly. We will be praying for a quick recovery.

Cat said...

OH-MY-GOODNESS!!! We are ALL blessed by God's goodness to you, and a GIRL. YOu must think you've died and gone to heaven. I'm glad for you all!!!! especially Jesica. Love to you

LizyBeth said...

Congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you and your family. I can't wait to see pictures. :)

Naomi said...

How exciting. I am so happy for you. I love the name. It is really really sweet. Jessica must be so excited to finally have a little sister. Bring on the pink I say.

OurLilFullFam said...

How wonderful! I am so happy for you all. What a pretty name too!

Stephanie

Beth said...

Stacie, A GIRL!! ((and early to boot!))Praise the Lord. I have been praying for you throughout this pregnancy. I am excited for you, Steve and the whole family! Can't wait to meet her on your blog! Congratulations...try and get rested. Enjoy your homecoming!

Rachel said...

Congratulations to all of you (especially Jessica-- sisters make the best friends!) and welcome to precious little Lilly Marie! God bless your family!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Thank you all very much! She is such a sweet thing. I hope to "share" her as much as I can with you. She will be a delight to watch as she grows physically. Pray for me as I raise my daughters to be "Handmaidens of the Lord".

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Stacie and family!! Your Uncle David sent me the wonderful news and site. Lily is a beautiful name for a beautiful baby girl. My second granddaughter is Lillian Dianne (Lily for short). You have a lovely family.
Love to you all up north,
Cousin Nancy Ingram in Junction City, OR
(seldmlate@msn.com)

Related Posts with Thumbnails