Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Call the Plumber!









So today I need to call a plumber because the whole toilet needs to come out to get the nail polish bottle out. Steve said he could do it but it would take him forever so he just wants me to call someone. He's not into home repair.

Dad took Marcus yesterday and was going to put him to work out at the ranch. He got to spend the night as well, so it's been real quiet around here without the big boys. Josh will be with Aunt Jackie until Friday. She'll come visit us this weekend. I can't wait for her to meet Lily and to go to tea on Saturday for our birthday. It's a rare thing to spend our birthday together, so this is a real treat.


Candy is going to come over and watch the kids so that Steve and I can go on a date (with Lily). I'm excited! She is such a sweetie to offer.

Also, one of the nurses from the hospital offered to bring us a meal. I couldn't believe it! She'll bring us dinner tonight. She lives right by us and offered to help whenever she wasn't working. I've missed neighbors like that. So I am glad to have her phone number in case of an emergency. Her name is Brenda and her children are all grown and gone.

Here are a few more pictures of Lily. I love dressing a girl again!

She is sleeping so good at night, it's unbelievable. The other night she slept 6 hours! She has had a few 4 hour stints as well. I love sleeping again!

7 comments:

Cat said...

I pray you can indulge yourself in the Word today as you absorb what God has for you in the planned 'date' and other things. Lily is still "Too"!

candy said...

Brenda the nurse was my nurse when I had the kids 28-30 yeas ago.She was also Shilo's nurse with Wyatt & MaKenna. She is a nice lady. How sweet to make you a meal. I am so glad we live in a small town still. I can't see my sisters nurses (in Portland) offering a meal, they can be mean sometimes. I'm so sorry you have to call a plumber,I wish Dennis was home to help.

Rachel and Family said...

I just LOVE that picture of little Lily yawning. Can I have her please?

What a bummer having to call a plumber. Boy, can our children cost us money!! I just had someone break several glasses in the dishwasher last week from slamming it shut.

Glad you can get out today, you and Steve can "pretend" to have just one child and dote all over her and each other.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Only three days until I get to meet her! I can't wait.

Hope you guys had a good date.

Call me if you get a chance.

It just keeps snowing here! I'm so tired of it. Can't wait to see some color in my yard.

Love Ya!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

It ended up being $177. Guess what he found? A plastic toy baby bottle! I think the nail polish went into the septic tank, but the baby bottle wouldn't go through.

So now I call it my $177 toy baby bottle!

OurLilFullFam said...

I am sorry you had to get a plumber. Lily is just too cute!

CB said...

God has blessed you with a sleeper! That is so awesome! I bet it was all those wonderful maternity massages that made her so good at resting :)

How awesome to have a neighbor/nurse close by & so sweet too!

You look soo beautiful & awesome & your baby girl is just adorable! If I ever have another baby girl, I will also enjoy dressing her up in girlie clothes :) It's just so much more fun!

Whoa about the toy bottle! The things they must find in toilets, LOL....too funny!!! That's one EXPENSIVE toy bottle!! :D :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails