Saturday, March 7, 2009

Blessing Shower Part 2

My SIL, Sonya. She is three weeks behind me.
My cousin, Kim gives her a massage and I think that the little girl was Sonya's niece. She was a sweetie. She even came over and gave me a hand massage!
Margaret gave me the greatest gift of all when she stood up and said that Sonya and I didn't have to write any thank you notes! Wow, do you know what an incredible gift that was? Catherine, I thought you would like this picture of your best girls!
I received enough money to purchase a new jogger stroller and a new play pen. Also, a sweet lady in my Sunday school gave me a $100 gift card that she insisted was for just me. Wow! Maybe I'll get some post pregnancy clothes to wear with my ever fluctuating chest! In the background is my mother, Kricket and Jackie. BTW, this shower is so different then a baby shower. The best part is there are no games and it is truly glorifying to God. It is truly a celebration of motherhood!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cat said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for the picture of the two of you, my 'best girls'. Oh, it has made me cry, Stacie. I love you two so very much.

CB said...

No "thank you" cards...that IS a great gift, I am so horrible when it comes to that :p What an awesome shower!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails