Friday, February 13, 2009

Trying to Cope

Thank you for all your sweet comments in regards to Jacob and I's ear infections. I am still struggling. My ear unplugged yesterday, but I woke up and now it's plugged again. It is really annoying!

I have decided to not even attempt to homeschool today. Even teachers get sick days.

Steve is home and it is payday, so we need to go shopping. This is always an odyssey when you have five children. The two older boys help push the cart, which is a huge help now.

We got our tax return yesterday, so I need to pay all the bills and see what's left so we can determine how much to put on a 15 passenger van. We have a CD and try to put some money in it whenever we can, so that we can stay out of debt when we do need to buy it.

Toni! It's great to see you comment. I'm so glad you got your computer back. Poor little Calvin, I will pray he gets better. I know how he feels.

Jessica, nice to meet you. When I have time I'll put you on my blog list. I love your name, I have a Jessica as well. How are you related to Crystal? If you don't mind me asking.

Thank you for the garlic and oil remedy. I haven't had a chance to try it, but I want to do it soon.

4 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Know I'm continuing to pray for you. I hope you get to feeling better soon and that you got some sleep. I still think I'm having twin sympathy insomnia as I haven't slept hardly at all this week. I love you!

Rachel said...

What a bummer!
I hope you get better soon!
xoxoxo

Jessica said...

The fabulous Crystal is my sister-in-law (sis-in-love!). Actually, I have 2 sisters-in-law named Crystal, it's awesome. One is my hubby's sister, and the one you know is married to my bro. How do you know C (I'm curious, too!)?

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I posted a question about what to do about snacking when you have a large family and she responded. We emailed and I gave her my blog address. She has been following ever since. She is such a sweetie! You are blessed.

Related Posts with Thumbnails