Thursday, February 5, 2009

Jessica's Turn

Jessica and Marcus choosing their tea cups.
Bev (the owner) gave Jessica a leftover party favor. It was the cutest little paper doll with a vintage hankie wrapped around it for a dress.
She learned from "American Girl" the proper way to say you are done having tea. You turn your cup upside down, put your spoon on top and say, "I shall have no more tea".
Jessica took a picture of my pretty tea cup. I loved the golden leaf on the handle.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm so glad you had such a good time with the kids. I'm so jealous! I can't wait to take Michael and the kids there someday. That place is just so neat. Love the party favor!

Amy said...

Oh I so want to go have tea there!!!! What a sweet little lady you should be proud. I can't wait till Emily gets into American Girl. The party favor is adorable. Does she love it?

Rachel said...

That looks just like Linda in the background!!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Amy,

She loved the party favor, but left it out and Jacob ripped it up (sigh)...

Rachel,

I was going to ask you if you recognized Linda. Yes, it was great to see her as always. Of course she does nothing but sing your praises (I don't blame her, I do too!)

CB said...

These pictures are so cute & I have never heard of a place like this. It sounds wonderful!

Marie said...

Those teacups are magnifique !

Related Posts with Thumbnails