Saturday, February 21, 2009

Jacob's Birthday Gathering

Jacob tries to tickle his Nana Diana with Papa's stampede strings on his cowboy hat. He was having so much fun with them.
My Grandma Mary (Mom's mom) and Steve's folks, Vern and Ethel eating Pulled-Pork sandwiches.
We were all shocked when Jacob blew out the candles without being told what to do! Where did he learn that?
OK, here it is "Death by Chocolate" ready for the recipe? It's really easy...

1 brownie mix (cooked up according to directions then crumbled after cooled)
1 box of chocolate pudding prepared according to directions.
1 large carton of whipped cream
5 Hershey Skors Bars crumbled up

One layer of brownies. One layer of pudding, one layer of whipped cream and one layer of candy bars. Repeat! Refrigerate until ready to eat. You will need a LARGE bowl to put this in!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

David and Margaret said...

Yummy. I have had that before and it is too yummy and can't stop until it is empty. The pics look fun. I am sure that Jacob loved having family together even without gifts. I have been thinking of you and praying for peace and sleep. I love you. We are listening to Adventures in Odyssey online. The kids love it. I was planning on going into town but here we still are. I was feeling a bit housebound and wanted to get out but tomorrow will be crazy. I am learning about strange fire with Beth Moore and came to look it up. Week6 day 2 is a bit intense and I am trying to figure it out. I might need to discuss it with you soon. Love you

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I'd love to discuss it. It might be something I need to go over again!

I love you, too.

Sleep still alludes me, but at least I got all these pictures up!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

You for got the chopped pecans for us nut lovers out there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails