Thursday, January 8, 2009

Jacob's Curls!

Jessica took this picture of Jacob. I think it actually looks a little artistic! Look at those curls! I just can't get over it. I scheduled an appointment to get it trimmed, but Steve wouldn't hear of it. Huh? I couldn't believe it! I think he loves them as much as I do.
Poor guy, here he is again, the victim of his sister! He's wearing her pettycoat, necklace and shirt.
Here is Cousin Hailey pushing Jacob in her new stroller that we bought her for Christmas. She loved having a "real" baby to push even though he is twice as big as her!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

candy said...

How cute. I don't think I would cut the curls either. Brian didn't cut the twins curls until they were around 3 or 4. Man when they got cut they looked so different. Look at little Haylie being little Mama, so cute. Jacob is just going to laugh when he gets older and sees the pictures of him in girl clothes.

Cat said...

He is a darling; you'd better have a girl this time!

Rachel said...

Poor Jacob, he's such a victim of older sister! But I'm loving the pics! So keep it up Jessica!!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I love the curls, too. Hailey loves it when Josiah pushes her around in the stroller. She could care less about the doll getting a ride. Thanks for getting it for her. She's having a great time in it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails