Friday, January 9, 2009

God Provides Once Again!

Whoever says prayer doesn't work is crazy! I prayed last week that God would provide an extra refrigerator for us. We have so much stuff crammed in our fridge that we desperately needed another one. I checked out prices of new ones and knew we didn't have that kind of money. So I prayed and asked God's provision. I was in the church office yesterday, when I put up an advertisement to sell our laundry center. I mentioned to Pastor Steve that if we could sell the laundry center then I could possibly buy a new fridge. He said, "Oh, I have one sitting in my garage that I could just give to you!" I looked at him dumb-founded and realized my prayers had just been answered BIG time! Tears welled up in my eyes and I just said thank you. Steve and I went and picked it up this morning and here is a photo of another one of God's miracles! God says that He will provide when we trust Him with our finances and give Him our first-fruits. This is the proof, people!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations!!!

Cat said...

We serve a first-rate, top-notch, cat's pajamas God, don't we?!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails