Friday, January 30, 2009

Fire Bugs!

I just had to laugh and grabbed my camera. One of Steve's favorite lines in "Castaway" is when Tom Hanks finally makes his fire. He starts dancing around it and says "Look what I have created! Fire!!! I have created, fire!" The picture below shows Marcus and Him yelling it at the top of their lungs! The picture above is Steve showing Marcus how to get "low" to get away from the heat. You can't see it, but Steve has the garden hose in his hand. Hey, it's never too early to start training them to be firefighters! I love to see Steve play around with the kids. They will have such great memories of their crazy dad.


5 comments:

Cat said...

Once again we can say that you picked a good dad, Stacie. This brought tears to my eyes; it is so sweet. How many fathers miss these kind of opportunities because they are 'busy' or 'working' or ...?

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I can totally picture Steve doing this with the kids. What fun memories. Hey, what is it with men and fire anyway?

candy said...

How cute.I love Steve (a little shocking at times LOL).I would of been laughing too. Can you just imagine all the things that your kids are going to remember. Love it.

CB said...

Oh man, I love that part of the movie, LOL....one of the few "lines" in it, hahaha...those pics are awesome!! We just saw the movie "Fireproof" & I was thinking about you being a firefighter's wife. Seems like such a heroic job & I know you must be proud!!

Great pics!!

Rachel said...

A man and his fire...
We thought we saw and heard something strange coming from your direction! ha!ha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails