Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Beth Moore Bible Studies


I just wanted to show you all my Beth Moore studies that I have done through the years. I just started the "Daniel" one today. I have to tell you Beth is my favorite author for Bible studies. She is soooo meat and potatoes. I have grown so much under her direction. She is great at bridging the OT and the NT.

I have just ordered her next one called "Esther" today! It will be great to get some fresh perspective on an old favorite Bible character.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Cat said...

I thought I already commented on this, but didn't see it. So, I'll tell you again, that I've ordered my Esther CD series which isn't even out yet, will come later this month. I'm so excited to do it with you!!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I am excited too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails