Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ANZAC Tea Parlor

Here is the ANZAC Tea Parlor. It is so quaint and girlie. I love the feel of it. Busy, but elegant.
I love choosing a different tea cup and saucer everytime I go. I don't think I've ever picked the same one twice!
The YUMMY food! Rachel and I's favorite is the chicken almond sandwhiches. The sun-dried tomato quiches are to die for!
Here's the preggo ladies enjoying good conversation! I think we talked for an hour and forty-five minutes!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm so jealous! I need an ANZAC fix, bad. I love that place. I'm so glad you got to get out today and enjoy some one on one time with Rachel. Love the pictures, although, now I'm hungry.

Cat said...

Thank you for the pics of this. Now why didn't we think of doing that? Well, anyway, it looks good, AGAIN! You really have a lovely life, Stacie!

Brenda said...

The sun-dried tomato quiches sound delicious! I will have to visit that place one day!

Amy said...

WOW that place is so cool!!! I don't think we have anywhere even close to here like that. How fun for you and that food looks so delicious.

Related Posts with Thumbnails