Thursday, January 1, 2009

Am I Nuts?

I just ran across this quote from another young mom of five small children. I thought she had a very good point. I have experienced this first hand. Thought I would share my reality with you.




"Large families are often seen as incredible (and thus, put on an undeserved pedestal) or insane (and thus, sneered at behind their backs)......because once you can control how many "little buggars" you get, someone who has more than the two (or maybe three, if your first two are of the same gender) MUST be either Mother Teresa, or one step away from the loony bin."



So am I nuts or saintly? Ha, Ha! I think we know the answer to that one! LOL! Just ask my husband and children.

Rachel, I know you can identify with this one, too! But of course, you are in the saint catagory! (Smile) Love ya!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Yeah, right.... Saint!ha! You know what's weird though is that I really don't think I have that many kids. (They are all their own person for sure!) Until I hear comments. Someone from church (who I love and adore) just told me on the phone that "there are just so many of you" about our family. WHAT?!?!

Related Posts with Thumbnails