Saturday, December 20, 2008

White Christmas

I love the "checked" look of my retaining wall.
My snow ball bush looks so pretty laden with snow.
This bench shows how deep it is. I also thought it looks kind of Christmasy.
Here is part of our view. You can't see the mountains for the snow. I just love snow. It makes me hole up in my home. The only thing annoying is the puddles of water that the kids track in the house when they go in and out a thousand times a day. I gave up and put a towel next to the door. It still doesn't get used!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Cat said...

I love the snow too, Stacie. It makes everything look so pure and pristine. We have about as much snow, and I still pray for clearing for Melissa to get to P'land and back with Kelly today. I know it's early (3:30 am!), but I cannot sleep, so I'm up taking care of business and peeking out into our very own snow.

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

I was up at 2:00 writing this! I had insomnia!

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm so happy you guys got a bunch of snow! How about that global warming?

Jennifer said...

Hi Stacie!

This looks like my yard - we have a TON of snow here in Eastern Washington too...

Found your blog from your MOMYS post, I hope to read more!

Jennifer (with six kidlets)

Related Posts with Thumbnails