Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My Date With My Dad


We forgot Diana's Christmas list so we ran home to get it. I just couldn't help taking pictures of their little mini horses in the snow. They are such fur balls! Dough Boy is the lighter colored one and Bakerman is the closest. Bakerman is the one that the kids ride. The other pictures are of the ranch house and some outbuildings. Dad and Diana have done an incredible amount of work to this place! The last picture is of Dad at Casa El Mirador. He took us there after 3 hours of shopping. We LOVE the salsa and the steak burritos! I love our yearly date. I can't believe how grey his mustache is getting. It used to be flaming red!

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Cat said...

Oh, Stacie, sweet, sweet, sweet! He is such a handsome guy, and their place is precious with the ponies.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

We sure have a handsome dad, don't we? I remember that long red beard he used to have, too. No wonder my kids have red hair! I miss going shopping with dad. Those were fun times.

Knittin'Peace said...

OH MAN!! I just cannot tell you how much I love your family (and parents, too)....even though we haven't been around each other much for almost 20 years.

I still treasure the memories of you two doing a mini rodeo once when we came for dinner.

Love you all!

Related Posts with Thumbnails