Wednesday, December 17, 2008

MMO Brunch Part 2

Here is the fireplace in the living room. I wish I would have taken a picture of the harpist. She was amazing!
This is my friend, Helena. She is the mother of two boys and married to the Radiologist at MCMC. She is from the Czech Republic and has taught me a lot about growing up in a Communistic country and also how a country is affected during Post-Communism. Beth Anderson is in the background. Her husband is deployed for over 400 days. He is a Chaplain. She is the homeschooling mother of 3 and will be adopting within six months a little African-American baby. She is one amazing woman! I can't imagine doing all that with my husband gone for over a year!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

What an amazing brunch. It is nice to see a Titus 2 woman in action! I pray the Lord blesses Anne and she blessed you guys.

Related Posts with Thumbnails