Monday, December 15, 2008

Dog Missing...Not Good

We have a VERY old dog named Bubba. He was acting sluggish last night and puked on the rug. About 8:00 p.m. I let him out to go to the bathroom. He slowly went out and I never saw him again. I think he might have gone out to die. He probably froze to death. I'm so sad. The kids are very sad and are looking for tracks. I think God might have spared us from something I had dreaded for years. That one day we would find him dead and have to go through a burial and all of that. So please pray for us. It has been over 13 hours since I've seen him and he ALWAYS come back home so that he can sleep in his warm toasty little bed.

We got Bubba when we first got married. He is probably 17 years old, so it's no surprise, but it is still sad.

2 comments:

Cat said...

I'm so sorry, Stacie; I will pray for you and the kids.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I praying. He's been a good dog for your family. I'm especially praying for the kids.

Related Posts with Thumbnails