Friday, December 5, 2008

9 Kids and Counting!

When the Chouinards come over for dinner, it is always so fun! The kids are all around the same ages and get along great. I made chicken club brunch ring and a green salad and Rachel brought carameled apples for dessert. They were such a treat!

Rachel coordinating the apple dipping!

Even the adults were saying, "yummy"! I personally, love carmeled apples but they are so messy that I never bother.
Pretty soon there will be two babies joining us and that will bring the total up to 11 kids. Crazy, but so much fun! Our families just seem to mesh.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Cat said...

God has been SO good to you, Stacie, to bring you such a "meshing" family of equal, or nearly equal size. I also like the girls for Jessica. The meal looks delicious.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

I'm so happy that you guys have found another large family to hang out with. It is great how you make it a priority to get together even during the busy Christmas season. I know the Chionards must really like a chance to get away from it all during the Christmas season. I've been praying for all the Salvation Army officers who are trying to do so much during this time of year. I remember very well what that was like. Sounds like you guys had a yummy meal, too.

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

P.S. I love your plaid table cloth. Were did you get that? I don't remember seeing it before. That would go perfectly with my Christmas tree!

Stacie, A Firefighter's Wife said...

Jackie,

Do you want the tablecloth? It's too small for my table. It would probably fit yours perfectly.

Let me know.

God has certianly blessed us, hasn't He?

Cat said...

You know, Stacie, if Jackie doesn't want it, you could cut it in half so it would be a table runner, and you'd have 2 of them! Or you could cut it in thirds...

Cheesemakin' Mamma said...

Oh, I'll take it, no problem. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails